STUFF YOU SEND US
This website contains several ways for you to contact us directly as well as information on how to contact us offline. You should remember that the use of email and other electronic communications could pose security risks. For example, your transmission may not be secure and could possibly be intercepted by others. In addition, you may even waive attorney-client and/or work-product privileges, trade secrets, and other legally cognizable protections and privileges. As a condition of your use of the file uploading plugin, you agree that:
- You will not upload any file that is unlawful or prohibited.
- You will not upload any file that could damage, disable, overburden, impair or interfere with the website or any other area of the Firm’s business.
- You will not upload or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, or indecent material or information, or material, including software, or other materials that are protected by intellectual property laws (or by rights of privacy of publicity).
- You will not upload files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another’s computer.
- You will not waste our time on unsolicited advertisements or offers to sell or buy any goods or services. We are also wholly uninterested in any surveys, contests, pyramid schemes, get rich quick schemes, chain letters, prescription drugs, illegal drugs, and/or natural supplements to increase the size of certain body parts or to enhance performance.
- Uploading a file does not create a confidential or attorney-client relationship.
- You warrant and represent that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to your uploaded file. By uploading a file, you are explicitly granting the Firm permission to use the file as we see fit, in our best business judgment, without any limitation whatsoever.
- Under no circumstance will the Firm pay you for your file.
STUFF ON OUR SITE
We welcome your interest in our firm, but it is important that you understand that communicating with us through our website does not establish an attorney-client relationship. An attorney-client relationship with MILLER LAW OFFICES, PLLC or its attorney(s) can only be established if we have formally agreed to the terms of representation in a written agreement. Without such a ‘retainer agreement’, we assume no responsibility, duty or liability to you. In particular, you cannot, and should not, expect that any communication with us is confidential and will be protected in the absence of an attorney-client relationship that has been formalized by or in a retainer agreement.
Comments, opinions and/or information on our website do not constitute legal advice upon which you should rely. Each case is unique and prior results do not in any way guaranty or predict similar future outcomes.
We use reasonable methods to include accurate and up-to-date information on the site. Because of the possibility of human and mechanical error as well as other factors, we disclaim any implied warranty of any kind, including of representation about its accuracy, completeness, or appropriateness or fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. You assume full responsibility for using the information on this site, and you understand and agree that we are neither responsible nor liable for any claim, loss, or damage resulting from its use. You agree to use our site on an “AS IS” and an “AS AVAILABLE” basis. All faults as to satisfactory quality, performance, accuracy and effort remain with you.
Our mention of specific products or services at this site does not constitute or imply a recommendation or endorsement by us, unless we explicitly state it.
We will not be liable for any delay, difficulty in use, inaccuracy or incompleteness of information, computer viruses, malicious code, loss of data, compatibility issues, or otherwise. We will not be liable even if someone has advised us of the possibility of such damages or loss, and/or someone has informed us of a problem with the site or its content. You use the site at your own risk. We are not liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, or punitive damages arising out of your access to our site, or any other link we provide to another site.
By using our site, you accept at your own risk that the Internet may not perform as intended despite our best efforts, your best efforts, and the best efforts of our and your Internet service providers.
This website is intended for informational purposes only and nothing contained on this website should be considered legal advice. To the extent this website may be considered an advertisement or solicitation, please keep in mind that the attorneys listed in this site are not certified as a legal specialists in any State or Jurisdiction. You are also cautioned to look beyond advertisements when deciding whom to hire.